Borrowing/Renewing Request Online
The library is taking measures to ensure everybody's safety in its workplace. In doing so, we have come up with an appointment system and implementing new set of library guidelines to minimize client-to-staff physical interaction:
We require you to fill out the Online Borrowing/Renewing Request Form and follow the guidelines below:
Borrowing or Renewing items:
A. How to Borrow Library Materials Using the Online Borrowing Request Form
- Bona fide library clients who wish to borrow library material need to consult the Online Public Access Catalogue (Tuklas) to check its availability before filling out this form. (see OPAC image below)
- Check the circulation status: ex."On Shelf" and Location: ex: "College of Arts and Sciences".
- After confirming availability of the reading materials on the Tuklas, go to the Borrowing/Renew Request Online Form and select "Borrow".
- Enter the required information on the request form: Call Number | Title | Author | Location. Separate each item with "|".
- Borrowing Rules: Undergraduate may borrow up to a maximum of five (5) circulation and/or Filipiniana books at a time. Graduates and Faculty are allowed to borrow up to ten (10) books at a time. Unreturned books loaned out to you will be included in the count.
- Cut-off time for receiving your online request is at 4:00 PM. Requests made beyond this period shall be processed on the next business day.
- You will receive a confirmation email within the day, when and where to pick up your requested borrowings. Clients with delinquencies will receive their unsettled accounts notice instead.
AVAILABILITY: If you requested a book currently "On Loaned", we will put the book ON HOLD and notify you when it will be returned. A book ON HOLD cannot be RENEWED by the current borrower, instead it will be RESERVED to new requester. A book you requested might be on quarantine, you will be advised when to pick up.